- Designed for high brake and cornering loads.
- Equipped with PTFE-lined spherical rod ends and extra strength where they need it.
- These arms have been refined over the years to provide the best strength to weight ratio on the market and is the only control arm on the market with a lifetime guarantee.
- Bi-element design. Strong where it needs to be, it also has a designed-in soft spot that provides breakaway protection for more vital parts of the cars chassis during altercations that can happen during wheel-to-wheel competition.
- Inexpensive replacement of service parts.
- Adjustability allows the experienced chassis tuner the option to make changes to front end geometry such as Ackerman. However, adjustment is not required as all control arms are shipped assembled and pre-adjusted to GR40 specifications on a fixture.
For more information about how this fits into a complete system please review the following:
GR40 Kit for 2005+
"Extreme Winner" May 2005, 5.0 Mustang and Super Fords (2.47 MB pdf)