- Positively locates the rear axle laterally.
- Reduces performance inhibiting compliance in the stock design
- Increases controllability and driver confidence under power and in cornering
- Can be installed independently of TorqueArm. .
- Best choice for daily drivers
Also know as a “track bar” The Panhard Bar is the next best thing to a Watts Link, yet more suitable to daily drivers as it incorporates a noise canceling bushing to reduce noise from rear end gears. Roll center height is designed for street use with wet pavement in mind. We have designed our Panhard Bar to an optimum length as is convenient to installation with OEM and aftermarket style exhaust systems that follow the stock path while maintaining a roll center height conducive to good street performance so. (A longer bar is not better like some of our competitors will try and have you believe as a longer bar increases time for the car to “take a set” in the corner, and requires lower mounting, lowering the roll center below optimum).