Clears 315 wide tires on 10.5 to 11.0 inch wide wheels under stock fender without modifications.
- 1 pair single-adjustable, custom-valved Konis struts in shortened coil-over strut housings
- Complete, shortened, front strut housing is machined from seamless DOM 1026 steel alloy tubing with heavy-duty sway bar bracket welded on. The design is much stronger and more rigid than any of the aftermarket housings that are actually modified stock housings, with skip-welded gussets and and all original brake line and ABS tabs retained.
- Struts are externally adjustable from beneath the hood, even with the factory strut brace. These struts are prepared for coil-over use and eliminate machining of critical suspension components.
- Threaded sleeves are designed to eliminate stress risers caused by machining notches into the strut housing.
- Adjustable spring perchs use an Allen-head bolt to clamp the single-threaded perch into the correct position. No secondary pieces are needed to "jam" the threaded perch into position.
- 1 pair camber plates
- Camber plates utilize aircraft bearings and are engraved with calibrated degrees. Every component is anodized or plated, including fasteners. Adds extra travel to avoid excessive bottoming out, this is a very well-engineered product.
- Camber is adjustable by sliding the mounts, without removing any components from the car. The priority of this design is to allow repeatable alignment changes, which the S197 Mustang needs.
- The camber plates feature a bearing and a bushing, allowing for articulation of the shock shaft. The steering bearing is very under-stressed, as the design does NOT articulate the steering bearing.
- 1 pair springs, manufactured by Eibach to custom specs
- Eibach springs are made on German machines in both the USA and in Germany. All Eibach springs have a lifetime guarantee against sagging, rate change or any manufacturing or material failure.
- 1 pair bump stops (made in Germany)
- We do not just ask you to reuse your stock bump stops. Stock bump stops are made for stock suspension. Instead, we provide bump stops designed to work with the GR40 suspension. These soft foam stops are of the same quality as OE Ford parts, but manufactured to custom specs in Germany.
Struts are shipped in pairs, completely assembled with 380# springs, unless a different rate is requested in comments section when completing order in shopping cart.
Does not include control arm bushings shown in image.