- Adjustable length allows rear axle squaring, or cocking to bias turning left or right.
- Pre-loaded PTFE lined precision ground stainless steel ball spherical bearing rod ends for long rattle free life. USA made to exacting Griggs Racing specifications.
- Improves rear traction
- Reduces rear suspension bind
- Stabilizes axle location reducing rear torque steer.
- Reduces wheel hop.
- Specific applications to fit your needs
MCA 6000D are similar to our World Challenge Rear Lower Control Arms but are the stock length. They are design to maximize the strength to weight ratio for track driven and drag race vehciles They also work well on Drag cars up to about 1000 Hp. A 4130 model can be special ordered for cars Launching with over 1000HP). (These are not hard and fast rules so please call us for your specific application (707) 939-2244.
For more information about how this fits into a complete performance system Please review the following:
"Been There, Done It All" October 2004, 5.0 Mustang and Super Fords (12.4 MB pdf )
The GR40 Suspension System