- GR40 SLA System for OE Spindles, as seen at:
94-04 SLA 302/Winsor
- Koni Single adjustable track tuned coil over shocks system, or optional GRV Double adjustable shocks Coil Over Kit
- Severe Duty TorqueArm
- Griggs Racing Differetntial cover with cooler provisions
- Spider Watts link
- Adjustble length Steel rear Lower Control Arms with Sperical bearing rod end on one end and Urethane Bushing other end for quiet bind free operation)
- Standard Full Frame Kit (MFK 1000) included Upper and Lower Subframe Connectors and Bulkhead Stiffeners
Engineered for the serious Mustang driver that uses his car primarily on the strip or the road course, and still drives on the street. The kit includes the highest strength-to-weight ratio K-Member and front end components on the market. Fully revised and proven SLA front-end geometry provides unparalleled turn-in and steering accuracy, grip, and dramatically improved braking with excellent tire wear. Nothing come close to perfection like this system.
For more information please read the following:
"Been There, Done It All" October 2004, 5.0 Mustang and Super Fords
Some Helpful Definitions
"Extreme Winner" May 2005, 5.0 Mustang and Super Fords (2.47 MB pdf)
"Vortech GR40 Mach " April 2004, Motor Trend (1.18 MB pdf)
Price shown is with GRV shock option as of 1/4/2015 and is Subject to change.