We developed the GR-350 chassis systems to deliver the same precision handling and hookup as our GR-40 Suspension systems for Fox, SN95 and S197 model Mustangs. GR-350 components are modular in design, each assembly can be added independently to your car to improve its handling. The entire system will improve cornering ability immensely. Due to the longer wheelbase of the early cars, it even has the potential to surpass the performance of our late model units in stability and cornering power on road courses.
The entire GR-350 suspension system enables:
Call us today regarding your Vintage Mustang GR-350 Suspension requirements.
- Removal of spring towers in engine bay, for increase room in engine compartment.
- Minimizes deflection of suspension arms and links, for accurate geometry.
- Increases anti-dive.
- Correct camber gain and roll center.
- Uses late model spindles allowing for a wide selection of front brake kits
- Use of eyelet type current design coil over shock absorbers with adjustable ride height.
- Utilization of power rack and pinion steering.
- Elimination of heavy leaf springs.
- Utilizes Panhard Bar or Watts Link
- Utilizes Torque Arm design.
- Allows for installation of lighter and less expensive 8.8-inch rear axle assembly.
- Can also be used with our mini-tub kit to fit 335mm wide rear tires