CAC GR350 – GRV Coil-Over Set | 7in
Aluminum Double Adjustable Coil Over Shock Set with Mounts. 7″ Stroke
Designed specifically for use on Front and Rear Axle of all GR350 Cars, and IRS equipped GR40 cars From 1965-2014
Improves Traction and Lateral G’s
Aluminum Double Adjustable Coil Over Shock Set with Mounts. 7″ Stroke.
Designed specifically for use on Front and Rear Axle of all GR350 Cars, and IRS equipped GR40 cars from 1965-2014.
- Improves Traction and Lateral G’s.
- Can be used on any high performance vehicle with appropriate mountings and adaptors.
- Designed for and proven to withstand the rigors of performance driving GR40/350 Mustangs during any use of the car including street.
- Performance Criteria Developed and track tested by Bruce Griggs for real world road racing.
- Aluminum Billet construction.
- Extremely easy hand adjustable compression and rebound with positive lock positioning.
- You don’t need to be an engineer to use and adjust. Just follow simple guide.
- Adjust for track firmness or street comfort with no tools required.
- Wide adjustment range facilitates easy optimization to current track and tire conditions.
- Digressive compression curves for best track performance yet smooth when adjusted for the street.
- Linear rebound curves to reduce potential traction loss due to “Jackdown.”
- Low pressure gas filled, yet thermally stable. Tested in grueling conditions.
- Price point is between Koni 30 series Single adjustable and Koni 3012 Aluminum Double Adjustable series.
- Teflon lined spherical bearing ½” ID mounts preloaded for long rattle free life.
- Adjustable spring seats have a detent every 1/16 inch of spring height adjustment to ease chassis setup.
- Fully Serviceable
- Made in USA
Includes one pair of 7″ stroke shocks with all Coil-Hard Hardware and mounting Brackets and spacers. The perfect shock for a GR40 or GR350 Mustang, the only shocks not adapted, but made specifically for it.
Springs NOT included. Select rate and order separately.